Quality is in our DNA
Priema is strongly focused on quality. We work with lean production techniques and are constantly focused on improvement. All our locations are ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 certified. Our location in Hardenberg is also ISO 14001 certified. The result: zero defects delivery reliability, even with the most complex orders! We are also ISO 3834 certified; for qualified welding.
Quality, environmental and working conditions policy
- Priema wants to be a learning organization and continuously improve;
- Priema focuses on the requirements and wishes of our customers (meeting customer requirements);
- Priema’s production processes and products comply with applicable legal requirements;
- Priema ensures safe and healthy working methods and conditions for all employees and supervises this;
- Priema encourages risk reports and improvement proposals in the areas of quality, environment and working conditions;
- Based on our quality-environment and (working conditions) policy, we set the corresponding targets each year and evaluate the results;
- Priema provides good, regular education and training for all employees so that the awareness process in the field of quality, the environment and working conditions is stimulated and increased;
- All necessary raw materials and resources are purchased as environmentally conscious as possible;
- Resources, raw materials and auxiliary materials are used efficiently in Priema’s business operations;
- Waste, emissions to soil, water and air, noise, dust and visual nuisance will be prevented as much as possible;
- Our quality and environmental policy is public.
- We have appointed a quality/environmental manager to independently verify that all work, requirements and wishes of our customers are carried out in a manner that they comply with all legal and other requirements set out in ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO 14001 and ISO 3834 .
Priema’s management makes the necessary human, material and financial resources and information available to implement the above policy. Maximum openness is observed and strived for to customer, IATF, certifying authorities, law enforcement and other authorities where required.
ISO 9001:2008 is a standard that sets requirements for the quality management system of an organization. ISO 9001 emphasizes customer satisfaction and the resulting quality assurance and continuous improvement. Priema has been ISO 9001 certified since 1996.
Code of Conduct
The ISO 3834-2 certificate guarantees all quality requirements of qualified welding for clients within Priema BV. ISO 3834-2 is an international quality assurance system for fusion welding processes. Welding is a special process that involves many risks. It is therefore logical that our clients set requirements for this. The certification is almost always required by clients in all markets such as defense, offshore, automotive, rail infrastructure and the petrochemical industry. Within our quality system, the tasks and responsibilities surrounding welding work are clear. A prominent role in this is performed by a welding coordinator. The tasks of the welding coordinator relate to determining the correct welding methods, welding qualifications, preparation, production, coordination, equipment, traceability, process monitoring, inspection and control of the welding process. With the ISO 3834-2 certificate, Priema meets the strictest criteria within this standard and therefore also meets all ISO 3834 requirements of our clients for black steel, non-ferrous and aluminum welding.
IATF 16949 is based on ISO 9001 and has been supplemented with sector-specific requirements to structurally guarantee correct prioritization and to achieve a process of continuous improvement using a number of proven methods. The ultimate goal of IATF 16949 is to increase the delivery reliability and reduce the cost level in the entire chain through continuous improvement of quality, effectiveness and efficiency. All Priema locations are certified according to this standard.